[vc_row][vc_column][woodmart_title size=”large” woodmart_css_id=”5e9ea732d697f” title=”TERMS AND CONDITIONS” title_width=”100″][vc_column_text text_larger=”yes”]
Shipping & Returns
- How long does delivery take?
- Dependant on the item and delivery location, transit time can take from 24 hours to 3 weeks. Small items are usually delivered by fast courier services whereas large items and multiple packages are consigned on our own fleet of vans. We cover the mainland and Ireland on a 3 week cycle so although the majority of deliveries take place within 2 weeks, if you have just missed the cycle it can take 3 weeks. We also carry our urgent deliveries for an extra charge. If you simply stipulate a deadline we will quote you if there is an additional shipping fee. We need a contact phone number to be able to advise you the day before delivery and to find out if you will be at home on the delivery day.
- Do you have a catalogue?
- Only the on-line shopping section. We do not stock a hard copy of a brochure as our stock range is continually changing. We recommend visiting the website on a regular basis to get as many great bargains as you can!
- Do you ship abroad?
- At the moment we are sticking to the UK only however watch this space because we have plans for starting to ship to the US and Europe in the near future.
- If I change my mind after I have received the goods, can I send it back with a full refund?
- We apologize but we do not accept returns if the item is delivered in perfect condition. Please see our Conditions of Sale for details on the cool-off period if the item is unopened. Of course if the item arrives broken or defective we will exchange it.
Conditions of Use
If you visit or shop at Fabulous Furniture, you accept these conditions. Please read them carefully.
- All images, logos and content on this website is copyright of Fabulous Furniture or, where specified, its suppliers and their third parties. This website or any portion of this website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our express written consent.
- If you would like to use any of the images or content on this website you must formally request permission to do so via email, from which your request will be validated and responded to accordingly. Any violation of the copyright of this website will not be tolerated.
- You are permitted to link to this website, providing that the link is suitable and does not portray Fabulous Furniture or its third parties in a derogatory manner. You may not use the Fabulous Furniture logo for this purpose without the express written permission of Fabulous Furniture prior to its use.
- Customer Conduct
- By visiting Fabulous Furniture you agree not to use this website in the manner that will cause, or has the potential to cause the disruption, damage or hinder the purpose of this website in any way.
- It is also not the responsibility of Fabulous Furniture, but your own for communications and content sent from your computer to us and hence must use the website in a legal manner.
- Customer Reviews
- Whilst Fabulous Furniture tries to show all customers comments and reviews to give an honest and unbiased view on all the products we have on offer, material that is deemed inappropriate will be moderated, or deleted depending on how fair Fabulous Furniture feels the review is.
- Whilst we appreciate not every transaction might be completed to 100% satisfaction, and that should be reflected in the reviews on our site, material that is illegal, obscene, abusive, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise unrelated to the product will be removed, and the poster will be held responsible for any following consequences as such.
- By posting a review on Fabulous Furniture you agree to grant a non-exclusive, royalty-free and fully sublicensable rights to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media to Fabulous Furniture
- Distant Seller Act 2000
- Purchases within the European Union are covered by the Distant Sellers Act 2000 and therefore you are entitled to the statutory cooling-off period of 7 business days from the date of purchase to cancel your order for a full refund. This decision must be made in writing to the address provided when ordering, or via email.
- Under the Distance Selling Regulations 2000 you have the right to change your mind and cancel an order within seven working days, although some services and goods are not covered by these regulations. If you do decide to cancel, then you should put this in writing, either by letter (a proof of postage certificate or even recorded delivery would be wise) or you can fax or e-mail. A telephone call is not sufficient unless both you and the trader agree otherwise.
- Pricing and Availability
- Fabulous Furniture makes every attempt to keep its prices and products up to date with the latest and most readily available items available. Sometimes in our best efforts we may make a mistake on price or availability, and therefore reserve the right to amend our prices at any time. If you happen to make an order at the incorrect price we reserve the right not to honour that purchase and you will be contacted as accordingly.
- Additional Shipping Costs
- Fabulous Furniture has a standard free delivery policy for most orders to the UK, no matter what the size of the order. If, however, delivery is to be made outside the standard delivery zones in the UK (For instance, Guernsey, Jersey, Isle of Man, Isle of White, some regions of Scotland, etc) there may be an additional surcharge applied to the order. Please be advised that your order will not be shipped before this surcharge is paid and that Fabulous Furniture will contact you to confirm the amount. The charge will be relative to the costs incurred by Fabulous Furniture to provide the safety and security of making sure your goods arrive in Fabulous condition.
- Fabulous Furniture does not offer an immediate refund if an item is delivered in perfect condition. Should you receive an item in less than perfect condition you must contact us immediately and the damage will be investigated. Fabulous Furniture retains the right to decide if a refund is applicable and may charge a handling fee if the item is found to be in merchantable condition, and only a partial refund will be paid.
- In the unlikely event of a product being defective Fabulous Furniture nor the manufacturer shall be liable for any incident or damage as a result of a defective product. This is including, without limitation, indirect and special damages.